Saturday, December 6, 2008

November Training Update

November was a very successful month for me. It was highlighted by running my first trail marathon in 4:26:59 at the Stone Cat Ale Marathon in Ipswich, MA. Another accomplishment was running 25 miles on the rugged Skyline trail in the Middlesex Reservation just 3 weeks after Stone Cat. I also ran a 15K trail race earlier in the month. On the down side, I injured my ankle on a training run only to re-injure it (more severely) 2 weeks later. I’ll be taking 2-3 weeks off to see if I can shake the ankle problem for good.

November Re-cap:

Total Miles: 133
Long Run: 26.2
# of Runs: 14
Avg Miles: 9.5
Trail Miles: 80% - highest this year.

Running is more fun than resting........

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about the ankle but at least it is the Christmas season and a good excuse to take it easy... you have had a good year to look back on.

    Now you can heal and look forward to January.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...