Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vibram Trail Running Technology

I was contacted last week by a representative for Vibram, the world leader in high-performance rubber soles. She had recently been following my blog and asked me if I'd be interested in doing a product test for them. Of course being the gear hound that I am, I agreed to do the test. Yesterday, I received a pair of Patagonia’s Release shoe with the Vibram outsoles to test out on the trails. After I get some miles on them I will offer an honest review of the sole and the shoe. Check back with me in a few weeks for the results.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new to your blog but I like it! I just got the same vibram soles on my new trail shoes and I really like them! Can't wait to hear what you think. Nice visiting your blog, have fun running the trails!
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg, welcome to my blog. I hope you visit often. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to testing the shoes. The sole looks nice and grippy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan- I can't wait to hear/read the review on these sneaks and soles. I'm especially interested in the upper's arch support, sole's traction on wet/slippery rocks and how the sole wears over time...my guess is that it will outlast the upper.
    Great networking and gear testin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.....I would love to be a gear tester, it sounds like a lot of fun. Of course unless you get something that really stinks and you still have to use it until you can review.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...