Saturday, December 19, 2009

Long, Cold Training Run

I ran 3 easy loops (30K total) with Rob on the GAC Fat Ass course in Bradley State Park this morning. It was 15 degrees when I left my house to meet Rob. I don’t think the temperature increased even one degree during the 3+ hours we were out there. The trails were frozen solid, my finger tips were almost frozen solid, and the liquid in my water bottle was crystallizing. So darn cold but such a fun run.



Sounds like a big snow storm is on the way, 8-15 inches predicted. The next time I hit the trails it will be on snowshoes. Good times!

1 comment:

  1. It was super cold out today. I had small, 10oz water bottles and they froze completely. Still, I absolutely love winter running!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...